Warp9... I was wrong (of course...)

This is probably not news for anybody but myself...

I mentionned, in a message to c.s.a.s.t., that I thought I had
managed to get Warp9 going under Multitos, by loading it after
MiNT.

Well, Warp9 gets loaded, shows up when you run "top", but just
sits there and does nothing. In fact, the benchmark I ran (NBM)
was slower with Warp9 installed that way than with plain Multitos.

Too bad...

Yves Pelletier                             ypelletier@cmc.aes.doe.ca
Centre Meteorologique Canadien      "I am resplendent in divergence"
Dorval, Quebec, Canada                                           D.B.

Not a CMC spokesperson.