Re: GDB 3.6 PL3 and GnuRCS5

|> >Has anyone gotten the source for GDB 3,6 PL3 compiled up so that it works okay?
|> >I built it okay, but when running it loads the executable and symbol files then
|> >goes into:
|> >

|> >(gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) (gdb) ...

|>  It's probably a bug in the MiNT library, what version of the library
|>  did you use?

Am i the only one who got this working? :-(

I'm using MiNTlib PL34, but with quite a few changes. I tried to
compile GDB with the unmodified library, but i could not reproduce the
problem. Probably this has something to do with job control, i'm using
bash as the shell.

Andreas.

Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
schwab@ls5.informatik.uni-dortmund.de            completely different"