too much mintlibs updates???

> Compiling takes me about
> 3 hours on my TT (sorry, no fast ram), so I don't like to do it that often
> (and I want to compile it because there're no 68020/68881 bins included...)!
>
>   Are there really so many bugs left in it that such a high update rate is
> really necessary??? ;-)

I wouldn't want to limit anyone's creative power by imposing rules
on update intervals. If you think updates come way too often, you
can just as well skip a few of them. I think it would be a good
idea if the MiNTlib update messages here on the MiNT list would
include a *short* description of the major changes so that everyone
can decide on his/her own whether it is worth re-compiling the whole
stuff.

Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen      Magic is real unless declared integer.