A followup on our networking project

Having had a look at Kay's mint-net code, I'm dropping all work on
the high-level interface as of now 8) (it'd take me months, if not
longer, to catch up, and I doubt I could do as neat a job of it).

I'd like to get in touch with the people working on the inet-domain
stuff to sit under it - our hardware will do IP/ARP/ICMP itself and
so I'd like to work out a way of sliding into your stack at the
appropriate point. (It's also about the right place to put slip and PPP
hooks in, so it's not likely to cause lots of drama...)

thanks...
--
# mike smith : miff@apanix.apana.org.au - Silicon grease monkey        #
# "The question 'why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical'  #