Problem with Minixfs ?

I've just had a horrible thought. I seem to recall some mention of hard disk
partitioning software making a partition look (from the boot sector) 1 cluster
larger than it should to counteract the TOS problem with not using the last
data cluster. Does anyone know if this is true ? You can check by seeing if
the number of blocks reported by 'minit -t' overlaps the start of the next
partition i.e. if X_start+2*blocksX >= Y_start. If so this spells *big*
trouble.
	Has anyone tried using the new mount() stuff yet? I'd like to have
this extensively tested.
Steve.