Re: MiNT goes UNiX, invitation for mailing list (MINTOS)

> - Perhaps some standards for how to port software, such that rather
>   than just using `#ifdef atari' when making some (unix incompatible)
>   changes, one should use something like:
>
> 	`#if defined(atari) && !defined(MINTOS)'
>
>   so that we unix freaks will not loose the unix way of doeing things,
>   unless we insist.

I think that

	#ifdef __MINT__

would look better, once it's clear that the MiNT library shall be used
in the distribution.  We don't need another "MINTOS" libc, do we?

BTW, I don't like the name "MINTOS".  ;-)

Michael
--
Internet: hohmuth@freia.inf.tu-dresden.de