Re: MiNT goes UNiX, invitation for mailing list (MINTOS)

> However, I'd propose to go the 4.4BSD way (i.e., the tree structure that
> BSDs younger than 4.3BSD-Reno use), because the INIT package is a lot
> like BSD.

Does BSD 4.4 have a /var directory and other such stuff? Since BSD
is pretty much outdated these days, I'd prefer to go the V.4 way.
If we need BSD compatibility, most of it can be done using links.
But I may be totally wrong here.

Anyway, what's the consensus concerning the separate mailing list
now?

Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen      Magic is real unless declared integer.