Re: MiNT goes UNiX, invitation for mailing list

> Btw., why not just using __MINT__ as a compiler switch, it is
> predefined by the MiNTlibs and independent of the compiler.

Agreed.

> [...] For
> compiler dependent code we can use atarist for GCC, ??? for PureC, and
> so on.

"#ifdef atarist" shouldn't mark GCC specific code, but Atari ST specifics
(hence the name) -- we should probably #define this for all compilers
(in mntlib's compiler.h).

For GCC specifics, we have __GNUC__; Pure C and Turbo C use __TURBOC__, etc.

Michael
--
Internet: hohmuth@freia.inf.tu-dresden.de