Re: [MINTOS] fs tree structure (was: Re: MiNT goes UNiX, .

Waldi Ravens,

> Is it really necessary to reinvent the wheel over and over again?

 Yep, many people are still uncertain about its color. ;-)

> I certainly don't wanna waiste my time developing programs that other
> people have already written (probably much better than I ever could),
> and were generous enough to make freely available...

 ...but for a non-standartized setup.

 And there you've got both the whole point of this discussion and a brief
idea about what I'm doing most the time when I'm pretending to do my own stuff.

bye,
TeSche
--
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...), University of Bielefeld, Germany
==> itschere@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de / tesche@hrz.uni-bielefeld.de <==