MiNTlibs pl.43

>I'm trying to track down a problem (*sigh*, another one!) in an app that
>I'm porting...  Unfortunately, there are at least two possible culprits...
>
>Last week we had a new version of the MiNTlibs, *and* a new version of the
>source I'm porting...  Since I was also rather busy, I tried both new
>things together, and the source broke in a new way.
>
>Has anyone noticed anything strange about curses apps compiled with the
>new MiNT libs?  I've been using iio.olb, since there isn't any floating-
>point in this app...  My display is seriously munged, and it looks like
>curses isn't working.  I'm going to track down those curses "hellow world"
>apps (twinkle and life) and try them out today as well.

I can't think of anything that's changed recently that would screw up
curses.  I've linked my port of bash-1.12 with the latest libs, and
while its not a fullscreen app or whatever, its readline stuff seems
OK and I think that uses curses.

I'll try out some fullscreen stuff tonight or tomorrow and follow
up...

What was the library version you were using when your app last worked
correctly (did you skip any patchlevels?)

cheers,
entropy

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu