sym-ld on a little-endian host?

Has anyone patched sym-ld to work on a little-endian host with an
Atari cross-compiler?

I patched size and size68 today, but sym-ld looks like it's a bit
beyond me...  Well, yes, I'm being lazy...  :)

I'll be posting a document to this list maybe next week detailing what you
need to do to get a cross-compiler going on your favourite fast UNIX box;
I hope no-one minds proof-reading it a bit before I post it to
comp.sys.atari.st.tech and add it to the Software FAQ!

--
Chris Herborth                    \`o.0'       herborth@53iss6.Waterloo.NCR.COM