pl9 + Falcon/TT problem ...

OK, let me clarify things a bit. I've had reports that Minixfs pl9 crashes
sometimes, in one case within 60s or so of power up. A few tests have lead
me to believe this is related to the update process. Turning protection off
doesn't help, which lead me to suspect that the update tiny stack could be
to blame (256 bytes). From the reports this occurs even with MiNT 1.09 .
If you've never seen this problem, then you can't really help :-).
Steve.
Jeff: does Minixfs do anything else in the crash line ?