Re: xfs and such

> > I think Mag!X does much of what you want, at least in the next release.
>
> Oh, does that mean that its source code will be freely available?
>
> Sorry, Claus, but I'm a bit tired of those repeated plugs in all sorts
> of communication channels for an operating system that I'd have to _buy_.

Michael, people have to buy MiNT/MTOS as well, as long as they are not
satisfied with multitasking TTPs and are able to compile it themselves.
BTW: as software developer and one of the contributors to the MiNT lib
it wouldn't be a problem at all to become a Mag!x beta tester.

Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-48161 Muenster
 eMail: reschke@math.uni-muenster.de jr@ms.maus.de