Problems with virtual consoles

  Hi folks,

  I have some problems with the virtual consoles send through the channel.
All works fine but the raw mode of the consoles. I use jove an emacs-like
editor and when I try to search forward some text - by typing ^S - the input
flow is blocked and I have to type ^Q to go on editing without beeing able to
use that key. Has anybody encountered the same problems.

  I use MiNT 1.10 with some optimization patchs applied, the vtcon 0.3 and
MinixFS 0.6pl9. Any clues ?

  I thought that the vcon didn't set the RAW mode so I try to add it explicitly
in the vcon_raw function but I didn't work, so I'm asking myself what's wrong ?

 BTW, the ^S in jove is working fine without the vcon.

 Any clues ?

 Thanks by advance.

	Seb.