Re: Minixfs problems ...

In <9402152203.AA26974@nyx10.cs.du.edu> you wrote :

>     For thos that didn't get it the patch is to increase the occurrences of
>'512' (there are 3) in minixfs/main.c to something like 10000 and recompile.
>If this works someone *tell* me. If not I'll have to get someone to do some
>remote bug hunting.

AFAIK I have never had a crash courtesy of minixfs (0.6pl7, vanilla 1.09, 3.05)
I do quite a bit of heavy work (news spool) on a minixfs partition - anything
else I should try to tickle the alleged problem? - I'm more than happy
to help.

>Steve.

mike smith : silicon grease monkey  | If you think it can't be done, |
miff@asharak.apana.org.au           | it means you don't have enough |
miff@apanix.apana.org.au            | money in your budget.          |