mint-x mailinglist

Hello,

I have set up a new mailinglist for discussing the porting of the

         X window system

to MiNT. Two people independently came up with the idea that this might
just be doable. We have compiled some files, just to get the feel of it.
I imagine the list being used to discuss things like: which level of the
OS is appropriate for the input devices, but also people who do
low-level graphics in assembler are welcome.

with either the Subject: subscribe
or a line with
subscribe my@preferred.email.address
in the body. Mails to the list can go to
mint-x@dutiws.twi.tudelft.nl

The list software allows archive requests for previous mails.

Bart.
--
  /                           Bart Schuller                            \
 /P.B.Schuller@TWI.TUDelft.NL               webmaster@www.twi.tudelft.nl\