SCSI Driver

A few years ago, I wrote a hard disk driver of my own, called CBHD.
It has been published as part of a book that I wrote ("Scheibenkleister"),
together with other hard disk maintenance software. At the time,
the book and the driver were very successful in Germany.

I'm in favor of this.  Also, we can steal the Linux SCSI driver and some
of its other things and hack them up (not steal the code - learn from their
code).  I am not in favor of 64 bit block numbers though.  Most file systems
are only 16 bit (tosfs and the original minix file system, although I can't
be sure of MiNT's minixfs or any V2 system) and are limited to 32 or 64MB.
64 bit would be ... well ... more than enough.   32 bit is a limit of 4GB
per device.  While I'm sure there are 4GB device around, I think we can
wait to implement that.   Consider that a 68K can't work with 64 bit numbers.
Efficiency would be a problem I think!!