Re: MiNT 1.10 (+various patches) and Minixfs 0.6 pl.10.. Help!!!

Stephen Usher <Stephen.Usher@earth.ox.ac.uk> writes:

|> I seem to be in a catch-22 position:-

|> 	I can't compile MiNT to fix the problem which stops me from
|> 	compiling MiNT.

|> 	Also, I can't downgrade to Minixfs <pl10 as my Minix partitions now
|> 	use the new symlink format.

You should be able to proceed if all your processes are running as root,
since Rwabs will then never return EACCDN.  But you should have backed
up your old version of MiNT, shouldn't you? :-)

Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@ls5.informatik.uni-dortmund.de                completely different"
* Linux/Atari is coming real soon now, stay tuned *