Err. Porting lossage

As you may know, I was working on porting a fair slab of stuff
to do with mail/news and the like.
You may also know of my recent minixfs problems.
Well, now you know that /usr/local/src is gone 8(

I'll get back to it when I can, but it's going to be a while.

--
# mike smith : miff@apanix.apana.org.au - Silicon grease monkey        #
# "The question 'why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical'  #