ftp-02, ftpd-02 and ncftp175-01 upload

 I've just uploaded my BSD ports of ftp/ftpd to atari.archive.umich.edu and
ftp.uni-muenster.de. They now come as two different files and should fix a
bug in the routine to collect arguments for multiple file operations. The
original code only provided 126 bytes for them, a _little_ bit too less for
a `mget *' in any directory containing more than, say 10 entries... ;-)

 I've also uploaded a port of ncftp-1.7.5, a wonderfull different ftp client.
If you haven't seen it yet, take a look, it's worth it! It doesn't know about
`hash' any more, but draws a percent beam instead, plus many other features
like remembering the path you were in when you left a host.

ciao,
TeSche
--
Torsten Scherer (TeSche, Schiller...), itschere@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Faculty of Technology, University of Bielefeld, Germany, Europe, Earth...