Re: MiNT 1.10 re-sync

Sure, that was my goal from the beginning, but I couldn't think of another
way to do it. That would mean the interrupt handler has to be able to call
a MiNT kernel routine without going thru a trap vector or other exception
handler. I suppose you could have a system call that returns the address of
the post_sig routine, and have the user poke this into their interrupt
handler code...

Please note that we already have copies of Digital Storefront in distribution
using the Psigintr stuff, so I need to know ASAP what the new scheme will be.
  -- Howard

[Geeze, sometimes I feel totally swamped by all the hats I'm wearing...]

  Howard: would the ability to send signals from an interrupt handler make
  Psigintr() unnecessary? If so, I think this would be a better solution,
  since I would prefer not introducing any (more) reliance on the ST's
  hardware; maybe someday we'll have machines without MFPs.

  Regards,
  Eric