Mint Addition

  Hi everyone,

  I have an idea that comes my mind a few weeks ago.

  Would it be interesting to include some of the driver into the mint code ?
  I am proposing such a thing because I think that some features proposed
  as extra should become standard to the kernel and use it as if.

  I was thinking of course to a particular sample : the unix domain socket.
  These feature is used for the syslod deamon and by some other command.

  But this rely on the presence of the sockdev extension.

  My proposal is to start a discussion about the extension :
    - should the extensions be kept extern to the kernel
      ou should they be integrated to the kernel and which ones ?

  Any suggestion, remark is welcome.

  Seb.