Re: some more 110h4 clues...

Torsten Scherer wrote:

> type = free  AA=11BE024  BP=11BE000

I get similar messages when I try to start gem.sys from mint.cnf.
But I get

type = free  AA=C8024  BP=CA000.

I can't remember at the moment what is at offset $24 in the
basepage - maybe this can be a clue what is going wrong.

It seems that MiNT or GEM try to access a basepage that was created
in main.c with Pexec(CREATEBASE), but then freed by Pexec(OVERLAY).

I only get memory violations at startup, when starting gem.sys
from mint.cnf with either INIT=gem.sys or GEM=gem.sys.
With INIT=MiNTOS-init, everything works okay.
And later program starts from the shell work also.

--
|      Stephan Haslbeck	       |    Fachschaft Informatik    |