VDI Memory

>Make diffs relative to a virgin h5, then try to apply them to h7.
>That's the whole point of patch/diff :-)

I'll try!

>One reason why memory alloced from the VDI is marked M_KEEP is that
>VDI uses a linked list for virtual workstations, and if a program
>crashes or if the programmer forgot to call v_clsvwek, you have a
>hole in the list...

Well, I lose memory when runing GEM when the memory is marked M_KEEP.
MiNT grows since it keeps it and nothing else can get to it.  Since
TOS is single-tasking, then I would assume the hole would not be very
bad .. since it would be at the end of the list.  In MultiTOS, its
hard to say.  There should be a better method than to keep memory around
that isn't in use except to maintain a linked list!