lk201 attached to RS232 port

Hi,
Roland wrote:
> I'm trying to write a device driver for my new external keyboard. This is
> a DEC LK201 which outputs key scan codes on a serial interface.
>
> What the driver basically has to do is:
>
> 1) read and convert DEC key scans from the serial port and make them ready
> for reading.

> ... use the keyboard buffer to store the keystrokes...

I have source (not MiNT aware...) doing just that. I got it from a.a.u.e a long
time ago called DECKY. Maybe it is something you can use. I remember that it
did work for me on both RS232 and Midi port. I do not use it any more because
the LK201 misses some important ATARI keys.

Egbert Jan

 Egbert Jan van den Bussche    VAX/VMS     SHELL Research Rijswijk,
 tel. +31(0)70-3112657          ATARI      Postbus 60,
 Email: busscheh@ksepl.nl      VAX/VMS     2280 AB Rijswijk, Holland (NL)