Re: Renice

binder@rbg.informatik.th-darmstadt.de
Thomas Binder at Technische Hochschule D

>Hallo!

>Auch wenn es sicherlich schon > hundertmal gefragt und beantwortet wurde:

>Wie muss man welche Prozesse bei MultiTOS renicen, damit das System etwas
>fluessiger laeuft?

>Danke schonmal...

>Ciao

>Thomas

How to let MTOS run better ... which task must be reniced ??

Well MiNT you can't change as far as I know ! (MINT.001 -> 0)
The others you can change to +5 (all system tasks: AES, screen, ...)
and the topped task with + 20 ! (Clipboard, Snapshot I let run with -10)

A perfect solution it's not but perhaps there is somebody with better ideas
 ... ;-)

With best regards, Filipe