Change of circumstances ...

I've recently taken up full time employment. As a result I've got a bit more
money, but on the downside I've got far less time available. Minixfs may well
have to be low (but hopefully not zero) priority for a while. I also wont
be able to access this account too  often so I may take a while to reply.
	Hopefully in a while I'll get an email address I can access more
often (at present it involves a trip to my old Uni).
Bye for now (but not for good), Steve.
PS Someone please manually unsubscribe me if unsubscribe message got mangled.