Re: MTOS

Sorry, you got a message without any text ... :-(

> Hi,
> Eric Smith himself answered my message; he said that I needed a line in
> my NEWDESK.INF that starts with #A to inform GEM that accessories ended
> with .ACC.  I added this line, and another with .ACX.

 Yes, it's true...
 It means that activated & not activated ACCs will be started under MTOS.
 Under normal TOS this is impossible. ACCs must be started at the bootup
 or they can't be started ! Exception: Chaemeleon ! It's an accessory which
 allows you to start ACCs and to terminate them under normal TOS !
 Of course Chaemeleon doesn't works under MTOS (it wouldn't make sense...)
 Under MTOS you can kill tasks if you select the task in the pulldown
 menu & press CTRL & the left mouse button.

 Other possibility:  put files from u:\proc into the trash can
 and they get killed!

 With best regards, Filipe

  I tried starting