Re: MiNT device drivers

hmm i have to comment myself
>  the correct solution would be to do all this from the ports receiver
> interrupt handler (wake reads+selects, send signals for ^c etc...)

 there is still the problem you cannot call wake() directly from
interrupts...  should we fix that?  like add some iwake() that just
puts it on a list thats processed somewhere at top of sleep?

 of course you can already use addroottimeout but thats a bit of
overhead just to queue a call to wake(), and the wake would take effect
one sleep() later.

 well ok i guess there are more important problems... :)
	Juergen
--
J"urgen Lock / nox@jelal.north.de / UUCP: ..!uunet!unido!uniol!jelal!nox
								...ohne Gewehr