new releases of `tcsh' & `sh'

Now that entropy and Knarf have found the source of my pipe toubles (a
missing -D_BSD_SOURCE in order to pick up the right get/setpgrp()
functions), I was able to create new releases of my shell ports (BSD
Bourne shell and tcsh-6.05).

Among other new things, the new releases feature binaries that read
".cshrc" instead of "cshrc.csh", for instance.

If you would like to try them before I release them to the general
public, you can download them from ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de, directory
/pub/atari/.Dev/, file names sh04bin.zoo, sh04src.zoo, tcsh6051.zoo.
The directory is not browsable, so you need to know the file names in
order to download the files.

People without ftp access can also get them via email by the same
means as getting the MiNT megapatches, e.g., send a message containing
    send /pub/atari/.Dev/tcsh6051.zoo
in the body to ftpmail@ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de.

Michael
--