MiNTLIB Questions

I've decided I may need PL 45, but before I compile it I want to fix
the baserel bug.  I lost the message that had that change listed.  Can
someone repost it just for me?   :-)

Also, I would like to get pointers to functions and global variables
from the symbol table.  Does anyone know how I'd go about doing this?
Assume GCC symbols.  The symbol table uses indexes doesn't it?  So,
I'd need to add some base values to them, and is there any name mangling?
For example, to get the pointer to the printf() function would I search
the symbol table for "printf" or "_printf" or something else?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Evan Langlois