Re: Some thoughts on MiNT - Virtual Memor Manager (VMM) needed !!!

>>Memory management is not an add-on; adding VM would require to rewrite
>>MiNT from scratch. (And don't tell me about Vram and Outside; since VM

Does this mean that MiNT is never really going to have VM? My knowledge
of VM is limited, but MINIX didn't start with it either. Is it really going
to be *that* hard to rehack MiNT to do VM properly?

>>Well, that's a choice, but probably not the good one if you want

So we should all be going over to Linux then?

Roland.

@CiX