MiNT 1.12

To avoid confusion with the various 1.11 mega patches, I'm skipping the
public release of 1.11 and calling it 1.12 instead (I hadn't intended for
1.11 sources to have been so widely available up to now).

Rather than delay any longer in hopes of getting a "perfect" package
together, I'm releasing what I have now. It's probably buggy, the docs are
definitely incomplete, and the packaging is not what I wanted, but given
that it's likely to be months before I'll have much free time, this will
have to do -- it's better than having it languish in obscurity. The
copying conditions are sufficiently liberal that improved versions can
be distributed anyway (just don't call them
"MiNT").

So: I've uploaded mint112b.zoo (binaries, compiled with gcc 2.3.3, work with
AES 4.0 and 4.1), mint112s.zoo (source code), and mint112d.zoo (documentation)
to ftp.uni-muenster.de (in incoming/atari) and micros.hensa.ac.uk (in
incoming/atari-mint). I'd put them on atari.archive, but I can't seem to get
on there... maybe later.

Regards,
Eric