MH-MiNT 1.12h1

I've put up a new re-sync patch...

To put a provisional end to that silly name "discussion":  As you can
see from this message's subject header, I've chosen to go with
Torsten's suggestion, at least for the time being.  I hope you like
the new greeting message that's printed when MiNT (or MH-MiNT, if you
like) starts up (I haven't yet seen this message, I just built it in a
few minutes ago :-).

(BTW, I don't understand why most people seem to like non-intuitive
case-sensitive abbrevations...  Why hasn't anyone come up with a short
and simple new name?  :-)

As for meeting the MiNT license: I've changed the name and the
greeting message, I've listed all changes in a new file Changes.MH,
and I've put a comment in every changed file pointing to Changes.MH.
(Changes.MH lists all changes in reverse order; I've set up an
automatism that updates this file whenever I check in new changes.)

Thanks to Eric, Bjarne and Juergen for reviewing the differences to
1.11h3 I posted!

David's Lattice diffs just came a few seconds to late to be included
in this release.

After my .sig are the last few commit messages.  They also include
previous changes folded in from 1.10h3.  I hope I haven't missed
anything; feel free to review this list of changes.

Now available via ftp from ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.12-1.12h1-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the virgin 1.12 kernel.

You can also get this via email by sending a message to
ftpmail@ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de containing this text in the message body:

    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.12-1.12h1-diffs.gz

Bye,
Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW:   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mh1/

**************************************

mint-1.12h1:

**************************************
hohmuth Thu Nov 24 17:20:51 MET 1994
README.1ST:
	update

**************************************
hohmuth Thu Nov 24 17:12:34 MET 1994
purec/osbind.h:
	add notices stating that the files have been changed

**************************************
hohmuth Thu Nov 24 17:12:22 MET 1994
README.1ST, bios.c, biosfs.c, cookie.c, cookie.h, debug.c, dos.c,
dosdir.c, dosfile.c, dosmem.c, file.h, filesys.c, genmagic.c, inline.h,
intr.spp, main.c, makefile, mem.h, mint.h, nalloc2.c, pipefs.c, proc.c,
proc.h, procfs.c, proto.h, rendez.c, shmfs.c, signal.c, syscall.spp,
timeout.c, tosfs.c, tty.c, update.c, util.c, version.h, welcome.c,
xbios.c:
	add notices stating that the files have been changed

**************************************
hohmuth Thu Nov 24 16:52:58 MET 1994
version.h, welcome.c:
	print a different greeting message when THIRD_PARTY def'd in
	version.h

**************************************
hohmuth Wed Nov 23 18:10:53 MET 1994
README.1ST: