Re: new MiNT system calls

|>Has anyone got a sync and/or shutdown command hacked up?  I'd feel much
|>better about shutting my system down if I could sync before I called
|>/usr/etc/halt...

Well, I once hacked up the shutdown command from the NetBSD
distribution to run with MiNT OS (involved some hacking of MiNT OS's
init, too). As it expects programs /usr/etc/halt and /usr/etc/reboot
to perform actual halt or reboot it should work with the new system
calls as well (I haven't yet adapted my halt and reboot programs to
use the new system calls, too much other work going on :-(

I shall send you the diffs tomorrow.

Regards Wolfgang

----
Wolfgang Lux				#include <Standard Disclaimer>
WZH Heidelberg, IBM Germany             Internet: lux@heidelbg.ibm.com
+49-6221-59-4546			VNET:     LUX at HEIDELBG
+49-6221-59-3300 (fax)			EARN:     LUX at DHDIBMIP