net-060, ppp-212

I've uploaded MintNet 0.6 and a PPP package to ftp.uni-stuttgart.de.
Please someone move them out of /incoming/atari....
Apparently atari.archive is out of my reach this morning. I will put
it there as soon as I get through.

net-060.tgz:

MintNet 0.6, most important changes:
- yet faster PLIP (> 20k/sec IP throughput).
- revamped (and now working) PPP driver.
- Ethernet support, ie ARP, RARP and ethernet frame encapsulation are
implemented. For now only a dummy ether loopback (sceleton) driver
is provided. Drivers for true hardware have to be written.

ppp-212.tgz:

- ppp daemon and chat program for use with MintNet's PPP driver.

portlib-11.tgz:

- new portlib, needed to recompile ppp-212.tgz.

Kay.
--
Kay Roemer              roemer@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
"If I ever meet ..."    http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/~roemer/