Patches to minixfs pl10 ...

I appear to have lost a few patches to minixfs pl10. Two in particulr I
recall are related to a symlink cache problem and fsck support for
sparse directories. Could someone send them to me for inclusion in pl11?
I hope to relax the conditions of minixfs to allow redistribution of
modified versions as sources and binaries since I don't have the time
at present to give minixfs the attention it deserves.
	Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Steve.
PS above I mean fixing sparse directories of course ...