Re: 1.12h2 without -DMULTITOS hangs MultiTOS AES

In article <199412081651.AA24410@irs.inf.tu-dresden.de>,
Michael Hohmuth <hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
>Hi!
>
>M J Maisey <M.J.Maisey@durham.ac.uk> has made me aware that
>mh-mint-1.12h2 only works with MultiTOS AES 4.x if compiled with the
>the -DMULTITOS option (otherwise it just hangs).
>
>As far as I know, Eric's MiNT 1.12 binary has been compiled without
>-DMULTITOS, too, but reportedly it doesn't hang with AES 4.x.
>
>Any hints why this would happen?

maybe the old GEM SIGTTOU bug again?  what does ctrl-alt-f6 say, are GEM
processes in state stop?  then try TIOCSPRGP 0 /dev/console before
exec'ing the beast...  (-> see execgem.c from the virtual consoles)

 just a thought...  and happy xmas,
	Juergen