Re: new AES?

Hello!

|>I've heard about a project writing a new AES.
|>I am very interested in contributing to it. I have
|>already rewritten some parts like the OBJC lib and
|>others. Is there any interest ?

Well, you are coming about two years too late, as the project was given up
due to lacking time. But actually, the sources are still sitting on the
disks, I think. The problem was the window and screen manager, the other
things are nearly ready but still need some work, like making things run
over sockets instead of pipes. So thanks for your suggestion, but that is
not what is needed.

Regards,
Ulrich