Re: Minix/HUSHI

--- Begin Message ---
That would be more than 400 000 sectors. This doesn't fit into
the bootsector fields for the number of sectors, so I don't think
any tool will do this correctly.

> I need that too.  I just purchased a new
> SCSI drive to replace my MF30 and I'd like to set-up with good drivers
> and formatters right from the start.  I'm running a Minix partition on
> everything over 32MB, so I don't want any 4K or 8K sectors.

Doesn't MinixFs do its own sector blocking? If it does, it just
doesn't matter whether a TOS driver sees 512b, 1k, 2k or
whatever size logical sectors on the drive.

Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen         Have you hugged your manager today?

--- End Message ---