Re: MiNT & GCC 2.6.1.

In <199501090143.SAA00825@jupiter.nmt.edu>, George Simunovich writes:

>Does anyone know if GCC V2.6.1 has any problems, like compiling MiNT?
>and is it worth upgrading to it?

I've upgraded (since I need usable C++; too bad I don't have enough RAM
to do any real C++ work... catch-22), though I haven't tried rebuilding
MiNT with it yet.

Does Objective-C require less RAM for the compiler than C++?  Got any
"teach yourself Objective-C" source code laying around? :)

--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth
Backwards-compatibility is crippling the computer industry in the 90's.