Re: getty problems: no xon/xoff

Axel_Kielhorn (i0080108@ws.rz.tu-bs.de) wrote:

> Which parameter in the gettytab did I overlook?

[...]

      ms    str    NULL             list of terminal modes
                                    to set or clear

[...]

      xf    str    ^S               XOFF (stop output) character
      xn    str    ^Q               XON (start output) character

[...]

     The ms field can be used to specify  modes  to  be  set  and
     cleared.   These  modes are specified as stty(1V) modes; any
     mode supported by stty may be specified, except for the baud
     rate  which  must be specified with the br field.  This per-
     mits modes not supported by  the  older  terminal  interface
     described  in  ttcompat(4M)  to be set or cleared.  Thus, to
     set the terminal port to which the printer  is  attached  to
     even  parity,  TAB  expansion, no NEWLINE to RETURN/LINEFEED
     translation, and RTS/CTS flow control enabled, do:
          :ms=evenp,-tabs,nl,crtscts:

>      HS-modem is still unpacked, it can do neither good nor harm

Install HSMODEM before MiNT.

Bye,
Knarf
--
    Frank Bartels    |      UUCP/ZModem: + 49 89 5469593       | MiNT is
knarf@nasim.cube.net | Login: nuucp Index: /pub/ls-lR.nasim.gz | Now TOS!