Re: Minix XFS --XHDI Bootable driver for large partitions w/ SUPRA.

  I have a Supra Drive, no ICD adapter, and can't get the symbolic links
from my second drive to work properly.  They show up on U:/ (The drive I run
my SH's From,but the links are ignored when it comes to searching through
directories.

(Yes the links are in my path statement.)

As such, I was wanting to put it all on one large partition...(i.e.
something larger than the 16Meg limit imposed by Supra's Driver.)  However,
the only other driver I can find is AHDI, and Minit, 6.0xxx complains that
AHDI 5.0 and up are not XHDI compliant.  So, when I try to make a Minix
Partition, the only things that are able to see the partition afterwards are
Minit and other partitioning software. But TOS (1.4), Mint (1.12h2), and
other software cannot see the minix partition.  (Even if it's BGM/GEM)
Evidently Minix is pickier than it used to be as I had a similar setup with
an earlier version of Minix, (the one that comes with the MDK).

BTW, if you are looking for a way to attach your Tape Drive to Mint as a
Device, then get GEMAR220.??? from the DISKUTIL directory on any a.a.u.e
mirror.  It has a mint device driver, (which must be registered separately
from the program, but only if you've registered the program...(i.e.
Program:$60 US, Mint Driver $25 US))     I personally couldn't get it to
work on my 520, but it's probably due to a setup error. Argh!

Also, how does one successfully get the MGR that comes with MDK up and
running?  Nothing ever happens when I try to run the programs.

(If I can get MDK, MintNET, and MinTOS working with a web browser (httpd), I
will develop an easy to use installation kit for those who just want to use
Mint to get on the NET without having to learn how to be a programmer.)
Mainly because I don't no how long some of my friends can wait for Knarf's
MDK...(I'm the Mint Guru of KCAC, and I know maybe about 1/10th as much
about programming as many of the other members....how's that?)

BTW, does anyone know anything about NCSA's port of HTTPD for MintNet?

Will also be looking for specs on PLIP for IBM's and compare with Kay's
version of PLIP for the ST...to see if we can come up with a way to do PLIP
between the two...)