ST without GEM

Hi ST-Freaks!

I'm working with TeX on an Atari ST. Now I suggest to change to the new
LaTeX-Version and so I need more memory.

In conclusion to that I want to kill the GEM/MultiTOS-overhead and use MiNT
"pure". -- What programms do I need for starting up without GEM? What
changes are neccessary in mint.cnf? Does a pure mint installation works
stable an a ST with TOS 1.04?

Secondly I need a new (TOS-)Solution for two GEM-Programms: for the
Tex-Previewer dvi_view.prg and for the Terminal-Programm connect.prg.
Does anybody knows some stable working TOS-Applications for that?

Ciao, Arnt

p.s: My Konfiguration:
Hardware: ST 4MB, HD 40MB
Old (and current) System:
System:   TOS 1.04, AHDI5
Autoprg:  vdi_fix, cons_fix, tos14f2, NVDI 2.5, Mint..., MinixFS v60, mfsfm
Software: MultiTeX, Toswin, bash and jove, Connect

Arnt Broska, Uni Zuerich, Schweiz | ------------------------------------------
--------------------------------- | Does anybody know an Email-address of God?
EMail-Adress: abro@amath.unizh.ch | ------------------------------------------