Problems with cp/mv & nroff

Hi!

i) Using `cp -p' I have often the following warning:
	cp: invalid function number

Using `mv' I get bombs, when I mv between different partions,etc or some
bus error.

I use the GnuFileUtilities V.34 - Are there more stable mv- and cp-programms
avaible _in binaries_ anywhere?

ii) My nroff doesn't work: If the Page isn't formatted it prints out:
	Formatting...(Abort: sorry)
I se a quite old nroff (maybe from the sjg distribution). - Is my
installation wrong? (I've setted TMACDIR.)

And lastly: Is there a nroff-pprg avaible, which deletes the
man?/xxx.1-File after writting the cat?/xx.1-File? (diskspace, diskspace...)

Thanks in advance, ciao Arnt

Arnt Broska, Uni Zuerich, Schweiz | ------------------------------------------
--------------------------------- | Does anybody know an Email-address of God?
EMail-Adress: abro@amath.unizh.ch | ------------------------------------------