Kbd (MiNT-X) bug...

Kbd doens't work with my KaosTOS. It says something about
TOS-IKBD routine not found (in german) before creating
/dev/scancode. The result is that I can't use any X programs
that take keyboard input (eg. Xterm...). Where's a working
version of this (or sources)???

Btw. MiNT-X package had some files with CRs. X wouldn't boot
up (and the error messages it gave weren't any help. 'can't set
the font path'...).

	- Eero -

PS. In case someone is interested about a game that works when
MiNT is booted from auto-folder, check my www page:
and game Punssi. It's a two player arcade game for two joysticks
and ST-hirez (seems to work on falcon too). There are GCC sources
with it too...