Re: audiodev v0.1

C.P.Briscoe-Smith (cpbs@ukc.ac.uk) wrote:
> Here's an audio device driver for MiNT.  It's pretty basic, but
> hopefully some of you will be able to improve it!

Just saw you are using cawf in you Makefile. *Please* tell me where to
find the source of this program!

For those who don't know: cawf is the C version of awf, a pretty small
nroff formatter. As groff breaks on 4 MB machines and the Rosenkranz'
rewrite (or port?) is too broken, ...

Oh, and please don't use `.ttp' suffixes any longer. We really don't
need them these days.

Bye,
Knarf
--
    Frank Bartels    |    UUCP/ZModem/Fax: + 49 89 5469593     | MiNT is
knarf@nasim.cube.net | Login: nuucp Index: /pub/ls-lR.nasim.gz | Now TOS!