max_rsize?

I was just trying to get agrep to run and the MiNT kernel says that
max_rsize is smaller than prgsize, so it won't execute.  Anyone got
a real grep?

I found a real cron!!  It looks good, but because of bugs in GCC 2.6.1
and what seems to be a pre-processor problem, I can't compile it!!
It's vixie-cron on uni-paderborn (mirrored on src.doc.ic.ac.uk).
Anyone used it?

I got lynx to work.  Thanks - just had to get it and try it I guess!
Still no news or email though.  I can't believe all you Un*x nuts
haven't straightened it out.

How can I stop VDI printer output from blocking the system?
How can polling apps be punished?

Thanks,
Evan Langlois

p.s Is anyone annoyed at these ask-a-million-unrelated-questions postings?