mint swap?

Does anyone know of a good way to use a swap partition with MiNT?? Even 4
Mb tends to run out very quickly indeed.. I tried some programs but
didn't manage to get them to work and I don't think they were really
meant for MiNT.

                **           Kristoffer Lawson          **
                **     krlawson@xgw.fi, Setok on IRC    **
                **             Organizations:           **
                **         for more information:        **
                **         kasvua@freenet.hut.fi        **