Dxreaddir-problem

Hi,

I have the following problem with Dxreaddir (MiNT 1.12h3), maybe it's
a bug:

With most (but not all) directories the modification times of the
first two entries ('.' and '..') are wrong, althoug Fxattr gives the correct
ones. The directories I've tested reside on the root of a TOS-filesystem,
e.g. 'f:\cat'. Fxattr gives the correct date of creation for '.' and Zero
for '..', but Dxreaddir gives the same wrong date for both entries.
For one directory (out of six) on the same drive Dxreaddir gives the correct
results, but I can't see any reason why this directory should be special
(it's not the first or last one).

Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Holger (holgerkl@cs.tu-berlin.de)